Part Number: PEMB13
Function: PNP/PNP resistor-equipped transistors; R1 = 4.7 k Ohm, R2 = 47 k Ohm
Pacakge : SMD Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
This is a PNP/PNP double Resistor-Equipped Transistors (RET) in Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic packages.
Let’s take a look at the features of this transistor.
1. 100 mA output current capability
2. Built-in bias resistors
3. Simplifies circuit design
4. Reduces component count
5. Reduces pick and place costs
6. AEC-Q101 qualified
1. Low current peripheral driver
2. Control of IC inputs
3. Replaces general-purpose transistors in digital applications
Other data sheets are available within the file: PUMB-13