Part Number: PEMB18
Function: PNP/PNP resistor-equipped transistors; R1 = 4.7 k Ohm, R2 = 10 k Ohm
Package: SOT-666 Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
This is a PNP/PNP double Resistor-Equipped Transistors (RET) in Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic packages.
Let’s take a look at the features of this transistor.
1. 100 mA output current capability
2. Built-in bias resistors
3. Simplifies circuit design
4. Reduces component count
5. Reduces pick and place costs
6. AEC-Q101 qualified
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 50 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 50 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 7 V
4. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
5. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +150°C
Other data sheets are available within the file: PUMB-18