TPT5609 is NPN Epitaxial Silicon Transistor.
The package is TO-92L type. ( tpt 5609 transistor )
The manufacturer of the product is Micro Commercial Components.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
This is 25V, 1A, NPN Transistor. An NPN Epitaxial Silicon Transistor is a specific type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that uses NPN (Negative-Positive-Negative) configuration and is fabricated using epitaxial silicon technology. This type of transistor is widely used in electronic circuits for amplification, switching, and signal processing.
It consists of three terminals: the emitter, the base, and the collector. When a small current is applied to the base-emitter junction, it controls the flow of current between the collector and the emitter. The transistor amplifies signals or acts as an electronic switch depending on how it is biased and connected in a circuit.
NPN epitaxial silicon transistors are widely used in various electronic applications, including audio amplifiers, radio frequency circuits, power supplies, and digital logic circuits. Their characteristics, such as high gain, fast switching speeds, and good linearity, make them versatile components for a range of circuit designs.
1. Excellent linearity of Current Gain
2. Low saturation voltage
3. Halogen free available upon request by adding suffix “-HF”
1. Collector-Emitter Voltage : VCEO = 20 V
2. Collector-Base Voltage : VCBO = 25 V
3. Emitter-Base Voltage : VEBO = 5.0 V
4. Collector Current : IC = 1.0 A
5. Collector power dissipation : PC = 0.75 W
6. Junction Temperature : TJ = -55 to +150 OC
7. Storage Temperature : TSTG = -55 to +150 OC