Part Number: 2N60
Function: 2A, 600V, N-CHANNEL MOSFET
Package: TO-220, TO-251, TO-252 Type
Manufacturer: UTC ( Unisonic Technologies, www.unisonic.com.tw )
N-channel power MOSFET refers to a specific type of metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET) that is designed to handle high voltage and current levels.
The UTC 2N60 is a high voltage MOSFET and is designed to have better characteristics, such as fast switching time, low gate charge, low on-state resistance and have a high rugged avalanche characteristics. This power MOSFET is usually used at high speed switching applications in power supplies, PWM motor controls, high efficient DC to DC converters and bridge circuits.
1. Current Rating: The “2A” indicates the maximum continuous drain current that the MOSFET can handle. In this case, it can handle up to 2 Amperes of current flowing through the drain terminal.
2. Voltage Rating: The “600V” indicates the maximum voltage that the MOSFET can withstand. It can handle voltages up to 600 Volts between the drain and source terminals.
1. RDS(ON) = 3.8Ω@VGS = 10V.
2. Ultra Low gate charge (typical 9.0nC)
3. Low reverse transfer capacitance (Crss = typical 5.0 pF)
4. Fast switching capability
5. Avalanche energy specified
6. Improved dv/dt capability, high ruggedness
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 2 A
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 23 W
5. Junction temperature : Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
Power MOSFETs are commonly used in power electronics applications such as power supplies, motor control, inverters, and switching regulators.
2N60 PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ 2A 600V ‘
|K12A60D||600V, 12A, N-Ch, MOSFET – TK12A60D|
|1N60||1.2A, 600V, N-Channel MOSFET|
|KBP206G||2A, 600V, Bridge Rectifier|
|K12A600||600V, 12A, MOSFET ( TK12A60D )|
|K12A60U||600V, 12A, N-Ch, MOSFET – Toshiba|
|BTA12-600B||12A, 600V, Triac, ST ( PDF )|
|SVF2N60F||2A, 600V, N-CHANNEL MOSFET|