Part Number: 2SK1924
Function: 600V, 6A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: SANYO (Panasonic)
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SK1924 has a maximum drain-source voltage of 600V and a maximum drain current of 6A, making it suitable for high voltage, high current applications.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
1. Low ON resistance.
2. Very High-Speed Switching.
3. High-Speed diode ( trr = 140ns).
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
1. Drain-to-Source Voltage : VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate-to-Source Voltage : VGSS = ±30 V
3. Drain Current (DC) : ID = 6 A
4. Drain Current (pulse) : IDP = 24 A
5. Allowable Power Dissipation : PD = 1.75 W
1. Very High-Speed Switching
Other data sheets are available within the file: K1924