Part Number: C2026, 2SC2026
Function: 14V, 50mA, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Inchange Semiconductor
The C2026 is 14V, 50mA, Silicon NPN RF Transistor. A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. Low Noise : NF= 3.0dB TYP. @ f= 500MHz
2. High Power Gain : Gpe= 15dB TYP. @ f= 500MHz
3. High Gain Bandwidth Product : fT= 2.0GHz TYP.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 30 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 14 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 3 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 50 mA
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 0.25 W ( Tc=25°C )
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Designed for use in low noise amplifiers in the VHF~UHF band.