This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C3148, 2SC3148.
The function of this semiconductor is 800V, 3A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
Preview images :
C3148 is 800V, 3A, Silicon NPN Transistor. This is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two n-type semiconductor materials separated by a single p-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
1. Switching regulator and high voltage.
2. Excellent Switching Times ( Ic = 0.8 A )
3. High Collector-Emitter Breakdown Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 900 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 800 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 1.5 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
2. High Speed DC-DC Converter
C3148 PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ 800V NPN ‘
|2SC2027||Vceo=800V, Silicon NPN Transistor|
|D1880||800V, 8A, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|C5027||800V, 3A, NPN Transistor – Fairchild|
|C3996||800V, 15A, NPN Transistor, 2SC3996|
|2SD1876||2SD1876 Transistor – 800V, 3A, NPN ( Datasheet PDF )|
|D1878||800V, 5A, NPN, 2SD1878 Transistor|
|D1880||D1880 PDF – 800V, 8A, NPN Transistor, 2SD1880|
|C5353||800V, 3A, NPN Transistor, 2SC5353|
|2SD1547||800V, 7A, NPN Transistor|
|D1876||800V, NPN Transistor – Panasonic|