This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C5404, 2SC5404.
The function of this semiconductor is 600V, NPN Transistor.
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
Images and pinout
The C5404 is NPN Triple Diffused Mesa Type transistor. An NPN Triple Diffused Mesa Type transistor refers to a specific type of NPN (Negative-Positive-Negative) bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that utilizes a triple diffused mesa structure in its construction. This type of transistor is designed to provide enhanced performance and characteristics compared to standard NPN transistors.
1. High Voltage : VCBO = 1500 V
2. Low Saturation Voltage : VCE (sat) = 3 V (Max.)
3. High Speed : tf = 0.15 µs (Typ.)
4. Collector Metal (Fin) is Fully Covered with Mold Resin.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Tc=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 600 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 9 A
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 50 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
NPN triple diffused mesa type transistors are commonly used in high-power and high-frequency applications, such as audio amplifiers, power supplies, RF (Radio Frequency) circuits, and other demanding electronic circuits. The triple diffused and mesa structure design enhances the transistor’s performance in terms of breakdown voltage, gain, and overall efficiency.
1. Horizontal Deflection output for high resolution
2. High Speed Switching
C5404 PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ NPN Transistor ‘
|C3393||50V, 500mA, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|C547C||45 V, 100 mA NPN Transistor – NXP|
|BDY55||Vceo=60V, 15A, NPN Transistor|
|D998||Vcbo = 120V, 10A, NPN Transistor – KEC|
|BUH516||1600V, NPN Transistor – ST|
|D1367||16V, 2A, NPN Transistor – Hitachi|
|C5022||NPN Transistor – Hitachi|
|2SC2233||Vcbo=200V, 4A, NPN Transistor|
|TIP33C||Vceo=100V, NPN Transistor|
|C4212||Vcbo=350V, NPN Transistor – Panasonic|