What is D2394?
This is an NPN bipolar junction transistor designed for general purpose amplifier and switching applications.
Part Number: 2SD2394
Function: 60V, 3A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-220F Type
This is Silicon 60V, 3A, NPN Power Transistor. The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
1. Suitable for a wide range of applications
2. Can handle relatively high current levels
3. Low saturation voltage allows for efficient switching applications
4. High DC current gain ensures good amplification performance
1. With TO-220F package
2. Low collector saturation voltage
3. Wide SOA (safe operating area)
4. Complement to type 2SB1565
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 80 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 60 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 2 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C