Part Number: D882
Function: 30V, 3A, MEDIUM POWER LOW VOLTAGE TRANSISTOR
Package: TO-126, TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Unisonic Technologies
Image and Pinouts:
This is 30V, 3A, NPN Silicon Transistor. D882 transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
Silicon NPN Epitaxial Planar Transistors are fundamental components in electronic circuits, playing a crucial role in amplification, signal processing, and digital logic. They are widely used in a vast array of electronic devices, including radios, amplifiers, computer processors, and many other applications where signal control and amplification are essential.
1. High current output up to 3A
2. Low saturation voltage
3. Complement to 2SB772
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 40 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 30 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc = 1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Audio power amplifier
2. DC-DC convertor
3. Voltage regulator
D882 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SD882, 2SD882G, 2SD882L
Posts related to ‘ NPN Transistor ‘
|C5478||900V, 50mA, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|C3068||Vceo=25V, 300mA, NPN Transistor|
|2SD1556||1500V, 6A, NPN Transistor – Wing Shing|
|KRC105||NPN Transistor, TO-92 – KEC|
|2SC3808||60V, 2A, NPN Transistor, Sanyo|
|BF195||20V, 30mA, NPN Transistor|
|D4128PL||200V, 5A, NPN Transistor|
|2N3440||Vceo=250V, NPN Transistor – Microsemi|
|C5888||50V, 10A, NPN Transistor – Sanyo ( PDF )|
|2SD1547||800V, 7A, NPN Transistor|