This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is IRF3205.
The function of this semiconductor is N-Channel MOSFET Transistor.
The package is TO-220C Type
Manufacturer: Inchange Semiconductor
IRF3205 is 55V, 110A, N-Channel MOSFET. An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Static drain-source on-resistance : RDS(on) ≤8.0mΩ
2. Enhancement mode
3. Fast Switching Speed
4. 100% avalanche tested
5. Minimum Lot-to-Lot variations for robust device performance and reliable operation
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 55 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 110 A
4. Total Dissipation: Pd = 200 W (Ta = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C
1. reliable device for use in a wide variety of applications
2. Amplification: MOSFETs can also be used for amplification purposes in certain configurations.
3. Voltage Regulation: They can be part of voltage regulation and control circuits.
IRF3205 PDF Datasheet
Related articles across the web