This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: IRF730
Function: 400V, 5.5A, N-Channel MOSFET (Transistor )
Package: TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: IRF, Vishay, NXP
This is 400V, 5.5A, HEXFET Power MOSFET.
N-channel, enhancement mode field-effect power transistor, intended for use in off-line switched mode power supplies, T.V. and computer monitor power supplies, d.c. to d.c. converters, motorcontrol circuits and general purpose switching applications.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 400 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 5.5 A
4. Drain power dissipation : PD = 74 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy : Eas = 290 mJ
6. Avalanche curren : Iar = 5.5 A
7. Repetitive avalanche energy : Ear = 7.4 mJ
8. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
9. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
• Dynamic dV/dt Rating
• Repetitive Avalanche Rated
• Fast Switching
• Ease of Paralleling
• Simple Drive Requirements
• Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
Other data sheets are available within the file: IRF-730