What is IRG4BC30KD?
This is a high-speed insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) designed for use in high-power switching applications. It has a voltage rating of 600V and a current rating of 16A.
Function: 600V, 16A, IGBT
Package: TO-220AB Type
International Rectifier, a semiconductor company that specialized in power management technology, was acquired by Infineon Technologies AG in 2015.
This is 600V, 16A, IGBT With Ultrafast Soft Recovery Diode. It is housed in a TO-220AB package, which provides good thermal dissipation and makes it easy to mount on a heatsink. It is commonly used in applications such as motor control circuits, power supplies, and welding equipment.
1. Latest generation 4 IGBTs offer highest power density motor controls possible
2. HEXFRED diodes optimized for performance with IGBTs. Minimized recovery characteristics reduce noise, EMI andswitching losses
3. This part replaces the IRGBC30KD2 and IRGBC30MD2 products
1. High short circuit rating optimized for motor control, tsc=10µs, @360V VCE(start), TJ= 125°C,VGE= 15V
2. Combines low conduction losses with high switching speed
3. Tighter parameter distribution and higher efficiency than previous generations
4 IGBT co-packaged with HEXFRED ultrafast, ultrasoft recovery antiparallel diodes
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to emitter voltage: Vces = 600 V
2. Gate to emitter voltage: Vges = ± 20 V
3. Collector current : Ic = 16 A (Tc = 100°C)
4. Collector dissipation : Pc = 100 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Junction temperature : Tj = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C