Part Number: K13A65U, TK13A65U
Function: 650V, 13A, N-Channel MOSFET ( Transistor )
Package: TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
K13A65U is 650V, 13A, Silicon N Channel MOS Type (DTMOS II) TOSHIBA Field Effect Transistor.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
• Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.32 Ω (typ.)
• High forward transfer admittance: ⎪Yfs⎪ = 8.0 S (typ.)
• Low leakage current: IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 650 V)
• Enhancement-mode: Vth = 3.0 to 5.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 650 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 13 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 40 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulator
K13A65U PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ 650V ‘
|20N60C3||650V, Cool MOS Transistor ( PDF )|
|IKP40N65F5||650V, 40A, IGBT, Transistor|
|ICE3BR0665J||650V, SMPS Current Mode Controller|
|07N60C3||N-Channel, 650V, MOSFET|
|ICE2QR0665||650V PWM Controller – Infineon|
|MDF10N65B||650V, 10A, N-Channel, MOSFET|
|FTA04N65||650V, 4A, N-Ch, MOSFET, Transistor|
|07N60C3||Vds=650V, Power Transistor – Infineon|
|K6A65D||N-Ch, 650V, 6A, MOSFET ( TK6A65D )|
|SVF10N65F||650V, 10A, N-Ch, MOSFET|