Part Number: K2788
Function: 60V, 2A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: UPAK Type
Manufacturer: Hitachi ( Renesas Electronics )
Image and Pinouts:
This is 60V, 2A, Silicon N-Channel MOSFET.
The K2788 is a N-channel power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by Hitachi.
It is commonly used as a switch in power electronics applications, where its low on-resistance
and fast switching speed make it well-suited for high-efficiency power conversion systems.
The K2788 has a maximum drain-source voltage of 60V and a maximum drain current of 2A,
making it suitable for high voltage, high current applications.
1. Low on-resistance : RDS(on)= 0.12Ω typ (V GS= 10 V, ID= 1 A)
2. Low drive current
3. High speed switching
4. 4V gate drive devices.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ±20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 2 A
4. Drain peak current : ID(pulse) = 4 A
5. Body to drain diode reverse drain current : IDR = 2 A
6. Channel dissipation: Pch = 1 W
1. High Speed Power Switching
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK2788