What is K2800?
It is a type of power MOSFET transistor. MOSFET stands for Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor, which is a type of transistor commonly used for switching and amplifying electronic signals in various applications.
Part Number: 2SK2800
Function: 40A, 60V, Silicon N Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: Hitachi ( Renesas Electronics )
The K2800 MOSFET has a voltage rating of 60 volts and a maximum current rating of 40 amperes. It is a type of N-channel MOSFET, which means that it conducts current between its drain and source terminals when a voltage is applied to its gate terminal.
1. Low on-resistance : RDS(on)= 15 mΩtyp.
2. High speed switching
3. Low drive current
4. 4V gate drive device can be driven from 5V source
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ±20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 40 A
4. Drain peak current : ID(pulse) = 160 A
5. Body-drain diode reverse drain current : IDR = 40 A
6. Avalanche current : IAP = 40 A
7. Avalanche energy : EAR = 137 mJ
8. Channel dissipation: Pch = 50 W
1. High Speed Power Switching
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SK2800