This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is K3683, 2SK3683.
The function of this transistor is 500V, 19A, N-Channel Power MOSFET.
Package: TO-220F15R type
Manufacturer: Fuji Electric
Preview images :
K3683 is 500V, 0.38Ω, 19A, Power MOSFET.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. High Speed switching
2. Low on-resistance
3. Low driving power
Absolute Maximum Ratings :
1. Drain-Source Voltage : Vds = 500 V
2. Continuous Drain Current : Id = +- 19 A
3. Pulsed Drain Current : Id(pulse) = +- 76 A
4. Gate-Source Voltage : Vgs = +-30 V
5. Repetitive and Non-Repetitive Maximum Avalanche Current : Iar = 19 A
6. Non-Repetitive Maximum Avalanche Energy : Eas = 245.3 mJ
7. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd ( Tc=25°C ) = 95 W
1. Switchig regulators
2. DC-DC converters