Part Number: IKW75N60T
Marking : K75T60
Function: 600V, 75A, IGBT
Package: TO-247 Type
Manufacturer: Infineon Technologies
K75T60 is one of the IGBT types. The IGBT is insulated-gate bipolar transistor.
IGBT stands for Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor. It is a type of power semiconductor device that combines the advantages of bipolar transistors (high voltage and current handling capability) and field-effect transistors (fast switching and low on-state resistance).
They are also used in applications where high voltage and high current are required, such as in welding equipment and induction heating.
An IGBT consists of a P-N-P-N structure with an insulated gate, which is used to control the flow of current between the emitter and collector terminals. When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it creates a conducting channel between the emitter and collector, allowing current to flow.
When the gate voltage is removed, the channel is turned off, and the IGBT becomes an open switch.
1. Very low VCE(sat) 1.5V (typ.)
2. Maximum Junction Temperature 175°C
3. Short circuit withstand time 5 µs
4. Positive temperature coefficient in VCE(sat)
5. very tight parameter distribution
6. high ruggedness, temperature stable behaviour
7. very high switching speed
8. Low EMI
9. Very soft, fast recovery anti-parallel Emitter Controlled HE diode
10. Qualified according to JEDEC1) for target applications
11. Pb-free lead plating; RoHS compliant
12. Complete product spectrum and PSpice
Absolute maximum ratings ( Tc=25°C )
1. Collector-emitter voltage : Vce = 600 V
2. DC collector current : Ic = 80 A
3. Gate-emitter voltage : Vge = ± 20 V
4. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Frequency Converters
2. Uninterrupted Power Supply