This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is K8A55DA, TK8A55DA.
The package is TO-220 Type.
The function of this transistor is 550V, 7.5A, N-Channel MOSFET.
Preview images :
K8A55DA is Silicon N Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor(Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor).
This is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Low drain-source ON-resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.9 Ω(typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance: |Yfs| = 3.0 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current: IDSS = 10 μA (max) (VDS = 550 V)
4. Enhancement mode: Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 550 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 7.5 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 40 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulator
K8A55DA PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ 7.5A MOSFET ‘
|TSF8N60M||600V, 7.5A, N-Channel MOSFET|
|08N50E||500V, N-ch, 7.5A, MOSFET, Fuji|
|FQPF8N60C||600V, 7.5A, N-Ch, MOSFET|
|TSF8N60M||600V, 7.5A, N-Ch, MOSFET ( PDF )|
|08N50E||N-Ch, 500V, 7.5A, MOSFET|
|K3667||600V, 7.5A, N-Ch, MOSFET, Transistor|
|8N60C||8N60C Transistor – 600V, 7.5A, N-ch, MOSFET ( PDF )|
|K3667||600V, 7.5A, N-Ch, MOSFET – Toshiba|
|K3298||600V, 7.5A, N-Ch, MOSFET – NEC|