This post describes for the processor.
The Part Number is TDA9381PS.
The package is 64pin DIP type.
The function of this semiconductor is TV signal processor-Teletext decoder.
The manufacturer of this part is philips.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The various versions of the TDA9381 series combine the functions of a TV signal processor together with a m-Controller and US Closed Caption decoder. Most versions have a Teletext decoder on board. The Teletext decoder has an internal RAM memory for 1or 10 page text. The ICs are intended to be used in economy television receivers with 90° and 110° picture tubes.
1. TV-signal processor
(1) Multi-standard vision IF circuit with alignment-free PLL demodulator
(2) Internal (switchable) time-constant for the IF-AGC circuit
(3) A choice can be made between versions with mono intercarrier sound FM demodulator and versions with QSS IF amplifier.
(4) The mono intercarrier sound versions have a selective FM-PLL demodulator which can be switched to the different FM sound frequencies (4.5/5.5/6.0/6.5 MHz). The quality of this system is such that the external band-pass filters can be omitted.
(5) Source selection between ‘internal’ CVBS and external CVBS or Y/C signals
(6) Integrated chrominance trap circuit
Other data sheets are available within the file:
TDA9350, TDA9352, TDA9353, TDA9360, TDA9361, TDA9362, TDA9363,
TDA9364, TDA9365, TDA9366, TDA9367, TDA9380, TDA9382, TDA9383,
TDA9384, TDA9385, TDA9386, TDA9387, TDA9388, TDA9389