This post explains for the IGBT.
The Full Part Number is G4PF50WD, IRG4PF50WD.
The package is TO-247AC type.
The function of this semiconductor is 900V, 51A, Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor.
The manufacturers of this product is International Rectifier.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
Preview images :
This is 900V, 51A, Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor.
1. Optimized for use in Welding and Switch-Mode Power Supply applications
2. Industry benchmark switching losses improve efficiency of all power supply topologies
3. 50% reduction of Eoff parameter
4. Low IGBT conduction losses
5. Latest technology IGBT design offers tighter parameter distribution coupled with exceptional reliability
6. IGBT co-packaged with HEXFREDTM ultrafast, ultra-soft-recovery anti-parallel diodes for use in bridge configurations
1. Lower switching losses allow more cost-effective operation and hence efficient replacement of larger-die MOSFETs up to 100kHz
2. HEXFREDTM diodes optimized for performance with IGBTs. Minimized recovery characteristics reduce noise, EMI and switching losses
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to emitter voltage: Vces = 900 V
2. Gate to emitter voltage: Vges = ± 20 V
3. Collector current : Ic = 51 A
4. Collector dissipation : Pc = 200 W
5. Junction temperature : Tj = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C