This is 50V, 150mA, Silicon NPN Transistor.
Part Number: 2SC1815
Function: 50V, 150mA, NPN Silicon Transistor
Package: TO-92 Type
Manufacturer: Unisonic Technologies
Image and Pinouts:
What is 2SC1815?
2SC1815 is a general-purpose NPN bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that is commonly used in electronic circuits for amplification and switching purposes. It has a maximum collector current of 150 mA and a maximum collector-emitter voltage of 60 V.
This component has a high current gain (hFE) of up to 700, which makes it suitable for low-level audio amplification and other small signal amplification applications. It also has a low noise figure, which makes it useful in radio frequency (RF) applications.
1. Collector current (IC): This is the maximum current that can flow through the transistor when the collector voltage (VC) and base-emitter voltage (VBE) are within specified limits. The IC of C1815 is typically 150mA, which is considered moderate.
2. Collector-emitter voltage (VCE): This is the maximum voltage that can be applied between the collector and emitter terminals without damaging the transistor. The VCE of C1815 is typically 50V, which is again moderate.
3. Gain (hFE): This is the amplification factor of the transistor and indicates how much the transistor can amplify the input signal. The hFE of 2SC1815 is typically between 70 and 700, which is considered high.
4. Frequency response: This refers to the range of frequencies over which the transistor can operate effectively. The 2SC1815 has a frequency response of up to 100MHz, which is considered sufficient for most audio and general-purpose applications.
1. Collector-Emitter voltage: BVCEO=50V
2. Collector current up to 150mA
3. High hFElinearity
4. Complimentary to UTC 2SA1015
Absolute maximum ratings
1. Collector-Base Voltage : VCBO = 60 V
2. Collector-emitter voltage : VCEO = 50 V
3. Emitter-Base Voltage : VEBO = 5 V
4. Collector Current : IC = 150 mA
5. Base Current : IB = 50 mA
6. Power Dissipation (TA=25°C): PD = 625 mW
1. Audio frequency amplifier
2. High frequency osc
Some similar parts to the 2SC1815 include:
1. 2N3904: This is a general-purpose NPN transistor
2. BC547: This is another general-purpose NPN transistor
3. BC337: This is a general-purpose NPN transistor
4. PN2222: This is another general-purpose NPN transistor
5. BC548: This is eneral-purpose NPN transistor
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SC1815G, 2SC1815L, C1815, C1815G