This post explains for the IGBT.
The Part Number is G80N60UFD, SGH80N60UFD.
The function of this semiconductor is 600V, 80A, Ultrafast IGBT.
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Preview images :
Fairchild’s UFD series of Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBTs) provides low conduction and switching losses. The UFD series is designed for applications such as motor control and general inverters where high speed switching is a required feature.
• High speed switching
• Low saturation voltage : VCE(sat) = 2.1 V @ IC = 40A
• High input impedance
• CO-PAK, IGBT with FRD : trr = 50ns (typ.)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Collector to emitter voltage: Vces = 600 V
2. Gate to emitter voltage: Vges = ± 20 V
3. Collector current : Ic = 80 A
4. Collector dissipation : Pd = 195 W
5. Junction temperature : Tj = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. AC & DC motor controls, general purpose inverters, robotics, and servo controls.