Part Number: B772, 2SB772
Function: MEDIUM POWER LOW VOLTAGE PNP TRANSISTOR
Package: TO-126, TO-93, TO-251, TO-252 Type
Manufacturer: Unisonic Technologies
The UTC B772 is a 30V, 3A, medium power low voltage transistor, designed for audio power amplifier, DC-DC converter and voltage regulator. A PNP transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) with a different structure and polarity compared to an NPN transistor.
1. Structure: A PNP transistor has a sandwich-like structure, consisting of a thin N-type layer (base) sandwiched between two P-type layers (emitter and collector).
2. Polarity: In a PNP transistor, the majority charge carriers are holes, which flow from the emitter to the collector. The emitter is negative relative to the base, and the collector is positive relative to the base.
3. Current flow: When a small current is applied to the base terminal, it allows a much larger current to flow from the emitter to the collector. This is called amplification or gain, and it makes the PNP transistor useful as an electronic switch or amplifier.
1. High current output up to 3A
2. Low saturation voltage
3. Complement to 2SD882
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = – 40 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = – 30 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = – 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = – 3 A
5. Collector Dissipation : Pc =1 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C