This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C2336, 2SC2336.
The function of this semiconductor is NPN Silicon Power Transistor.
The package is TO-220 Type
Preview images :
C2336 is 180V, 1.5A, NPN Silicon Power Transistor. This Transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) made from silicon, a semiconductor material. This transistor is designed for amplifying or switching electronic signals in various electronic circuits.
1. Emitter (N): The heavily doped N-type layer, which is the source of charge carriers (electrons) in the transistor.
2. Base (P): The thin P-type layer, which controls the flow of charge carriers between the emitter and collector.
3. Collector (N): The N-type layer, which collects the charge carriers that pass through the base-emitter junction.
• With TO-220 package
• Power amplifier applications
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
C2336 PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ NPN Power Transistor ‘
|D882P||2SD882, NPN Power Transistor – NEC|
|D1889||D1889 PDF – 120V, NPN Power Transistor – 2SD1889|
|2SC3686||800V, 7A, NPN Power Transistor|
|TIP150||NPN Power Darlington Transistor|
|BD201||45V, 8A, NPN Power Transistor|
|C2655||50V, NPN Power Amplifier Transistor|
|BLV21||NPN RF Power Transistor – ASI|
|2SC1678||65V, Silicon NPN Power Transistor|