This post explains for the transistor.
The Part Number is C5129, 2SC5129.
The function of this semiconductor is 600V, 10A, NPN Transistor.
The package is TO-220 Type
A C5129 NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
When a small current is applied to the base, it controls a much larger current between the collector and emitter, making the NPN transistor an effective amplifier or switch.
Characteristics of NPN Transistors:
1. Bipolar Junction: NPN transistors are bipolar junction transistors (BJT), meaning they have a structure consisting of three regions of alternating P-type and N-type semiconductors.
2. Current Amplification: NPN transistors are designed to amplify electrical current, and can be used in a wide range of electronic applications such as amplifiers, switches, and oscillators.
3. Forward Biased: In order to operate, the base-emitter junction of an NPN transistor must be forward biased, meaning that the base must be connected to a positive voltage relative to the emitter.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 1500 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 600 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 5 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 10 A
5. Total Dissipation : Pc = 50 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Horizontal Deflection Output for High Resolution Display, Color TV
2. High Speed Switching
C5129 PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ NPN Transistor ‘
|D613||100V, 6A, NPN Transistor|
|C5299||Vcbo=1500V, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|D2539||Vcbo=1500V, NPN Transistor – Toshiba|
|2SD1922||25V, 0.8A, Silicon NPN Transistor|
|C2229||NPN Transistor – 2SC2229|
|D1367||16V, 2A, NPN Transistor – Hitachi|
|C3229||Vceo=300V, NPN Transistor – KEC|
|C5696||Vcbo=1600V, NPN Transistor – Sanyo|
|MJE13003||NPN Transistor – Wing Shing|
|2SC1034||1100V, NPN Transistor – SONY|