What is D1047?
This is a high power NPN bipolar junction transistor (BJT) designed for general-purpose amplifier and switching applications. It is commonly used in power amplifier circuits, audio amplifier circuits, and switching circuits due to its high voltage and current rating.
Part Number: 2SD1047
Function: 140V, 12A, NPN Transistor
Package: TO-3P Type
Image and Pinouts:
The D1047 is a NPN transistor manufactured using new BiT-LA (Bipolar transistor for linear amplifier) technology. The resulting transistor shows good gain linearity behaviour. High power NPN epitaxial planar bipolar transistor. Advantages of the Power NPN transistor include its high power handling capability, high current gain, and low saturation voltage. It is also relatively inexpensive and widely available.
1. High breakdown voltage VCEO = 140 V
2. Typical ft= 20 MHz
3. Fully characterized at 125 ºC
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 200 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 140 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 6 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 12 A
5. Total dissipation at Tc = 25 °C : Ptot = 100 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 150°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -55 ~ +150°C
1. Power supply
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2SD1047