Part Number: G40N60
Function: 600V, 40A, Ultra-Fast IGBT
Package: TO-3PN Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
This is 600V, 40A, Ultra-Fast IGBT.
The G40N60 is an Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) module manufactured by Fairchild Semiconductor. It is a high-performance, high-voltage and low-loss device that is used in various power electronic applications. The SGH40N60UFD has a maximum collector-emitter voltage of 600V, a maximum collector current of 40A and a low on-state voltage drop of 2.2V. The module is designed for use in applications such as high-frequency switching, motor control, uninterruptible power supplies, and power conversion systems.
Fairchilds UFD series of Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBTs) provides low conduction and switching losses. The UFD series is designed for applications such as motor control and general inverters where high speed switching is a required feature.
• High speed switching
• Low saturation voltage : VCE(sat) = 2.1 V @ IC = 20A
• High input impedance
• CO-PAK, IGBT with FRD : trr = 42ns (typ.)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Tc = 25°C)
1. Collector-Emitter Voltage : Vces = 600 V
2. Gate-Emitter Voltage : Vges = ± 20 V
3. Collector Current: Ic = 40 A
4. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd = 160 W
5. Operating Junction Temperature : Tch = -55 to +150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. AC & DC motor controls, General purpose inverters
2. Robotics, and servo controls.
Other data sheets are available within the file: 40N60, SGH40N60
G40N60 Datasheet PDF
Posts related to ‘ 600V IGBT ‘
|G80N60UFD||600V IGBT – Fairchild|
|GB20B60PD1||IRGB20B60PD1 – 600V IGBT|
|K40H603||IKW40N60H3, 600V IGBT – Infineon|