Part Number: K3568, 2SK3568
Function: 500V, 12A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: 2-10U1B type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
This is Silicon N Channel MOS Type (π-MOSVI) FET.
• Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.4Ω (typ.)
• High forward transfer admittance: |Yfs| = 8.5S (typ.)
• Low leakage current: IDSS = 100 μA (VDS = 500 V)
• Enhancement mode: Vth = 2.0~4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain-source voltage: VDSS = 500 V
2. Drain-gate voltage (RGS = 20 kΩ): VDGR = 500 V
3. Gate-source voltage: VGSS = ±30 V
Note: Using continuously under heavy loads (e.g. the application of high temperature/current/voltage and the significant change in temperature, etc.) may cause this product to decrease in the reliability significantly even if the operating conditions (i.e. operating temperature/current/voltage, etc.) are within the absolute maximum ratings. Please design the appropriate reliability upon reviewing the Toshiba Semiconductor Reliability Handbook (“Handling Precautions”/Derating Concept and Methods) and individual reliability data (i.e. reliability test report and estimated failure rate, etc).
1. Switching Regulator