This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: STP55NF06, Marking : P55NF06
Function: N-CHANNEL 60V – 0.015 Ω- 50A STripFET II POWER MOSFET
Package: TO-220, D2PAK, TO-220FP Type
Manufacturer: ST Microelectronics
The P55NF06 is a N-channel power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by ST Microelectronics, NXP Semiconductors. Power MOSFETs are commonly used in a variety of power conversion and switching applications, including power supplies, motor drives, and switching power amplifiers.
This Power MOSFET is the latest development of STMicroelectronis unique “Single Feature Size strip based process. The resulting transistor shows extremely high packing density for low on-resistance, rugged avalanche characteristics and less critical alignment steps therefore a remarkable manufacturing reproducibility.
1. TYPICAL RDS(on) = 0.015 Ω
2. EXCEPTIONAL dv/dt CAPABILITY
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 50 A
4. Channel temperature: Tch = 175 °C
5. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +175 °C
1. HIGH CURRENT, HIGH SWITCHING SPEED
2. MOTOR CONTROL, AUDIO AMPLIFIERS
3. DC-DC & DC-AC CONVERTERS
Other data sheets are available within the file: STB55NF06, STP55NF06