Part Number: PE537BA
Function: P-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET
Package: PDFN 3X3P Type
Manufacturer: UNIKC Semiconductor
The PE537BA is 30V, 33A, P-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode MOSFET.
A P-Channel MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is constructed using a p-type substrate. MOSFETs are electronic devices that are widely used as switches or amplifiers in electronic circuits.
In a P-Channel MOSFET, a thin layer of oxide is grown on the surface of the p-type substrate, and a metal gate is deposited on top of the oxide.
The gate is separated from the substrate by the oxide layer and is electrically insulated from the substrate.
The gate is used to control the flow of current between the source and the drain terminals of the MOSFET.
Compared to N-Channel MOSFETs, P-Channel MOSFETs have a lower conduction resistance, which results in lower power consumption and higher efficiency.
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 30 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 33 A (Tc = 25°C)
4. Power Dissipation: Pd = 16.7 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C