This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: 7N60
Function: 7A, 600V, N-CHANNEL MOSFET
Package: TO-220AB, TO-263
Manufacturer: CHONGQING PINGYANG
This is 7A mps, 600 Volts N-CHANNEL MOSFET. The 7N60 is a three-terminal silicon device with current conduction capability of 7A, fast switching speed, low on-state resistance, breakdown voltage rating of 600V ,and max. threshold voltage of 4 volts.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. 7A, 600V, RDS(ON)=1.2Ω@VGS=10V/3.5A
2. Low gate charge
3. Low Ciss
4. Fast switching
5. 100% avalanche tested
6. Improved dv/dt capability
Package Informations :
(1) TO-220AB 7N60
(2) ITO-220AB 7N60F
(3) TO-263 7N60B
(4) TO-262 7N60H
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 7 A
4. Single pulse avalanche energy : Eas = 550 mJ
5. Avalanche curren : Iar = 7 A
7. Repetitive avalanche energy : Ear = 54 mJ
8. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
9. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C