Part Number: RJP56F4, RJP56F4A
Function: 200A, 430V, N-Channel IGBT for Strobe Flash
Package: TO-220FN Type
Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) is a semiconductor device that is generally applied as
controlled switch in power electronics circuits. The IGBT transistor is suitable for switching speeds of up to 100 KHz (in some cases less than 100KHz). Its switching is high speed.
1. Package: TO-220FN.
2. Dissipation Power : 3W and maximum dissipation of 30W.
3. Supply voltage: 4.75V to 5.25V.
4. Collector-Emitter Voltage : 430V.
5. Collector current : 200A.
6. Gate-emitter voltage: ± 33V.
7. Operating temperature : -50 ° C to 150 ° C