Part Number: 1N4007
Function: SILICON RECTIFIER DIODE
Package: DO-41 Type
Manufacturer: Electronics Industry
The 1N4007 is a widely used rectifier diode. It is a member of the 1N400x series of diodes, which are commonly employed in various electronic circuits for rectification purposes. The 1N4007 diode is specifically designed for general-purpose rectification applications in power supplies, converters, and other electronic systems.
1. Rectification Function: The primary function of the diode is to rectify alternating current (AC) into direct current (DC). It allows current to flow in only one direction, blocking the reverse current flow when the applied voltage is in the opposite polarity.
2. Voltage and Current Ratings: This diode has a maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage rating of 1000 volts, making it suitable for use in high-voltage applications. It can handle an average forward rectified current of up to 1 ampere.
1. PRV : 50 – 1300 Volts
2. Io : 1.0 Ampere
1. High current capability
2. High surge current capability
3. High reliability
4. Low reverse current
5. Low forward voltage drop
MECHANICAL DATA :
1. Case : DO-41 Molded plastic
2. Epoxy : UL94V-O rate flame retardant
3. Lead : Axial lead solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 guaranteed
4. Polarity : Color band denotes cathode end
5. Mounting position : Any
6. Weight : 0.34 gram
Other data sheets are available within the file: 1N4001, 1N4002, 1N4003, 1N4004, 1N4005, 1N4006