Part Number: 2N6029
Function: 100V, 16A, Complementary Silicon Power Transistor
Package: TO-3 Case Type
Manufacturer: Central Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The CENTRAL SEMICONDUCTOR 2N5629, 2N6029 series devices are complementary silicon power transistors, manufactured by the epitaxial base process, designed for high voltage and high power amplifier applications.
A NPN transistor is a type of bipolar junction transistor (BJT) that consists of two p-type semiconductor materials separated by a single n-type material.
The NPN transistor is used to amplify or switch electronic signals and is widely used in many electronic circuits. It works by controlling the current flow between the collector and emitter terminals through the base terminal.
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Collector to Base Voltage: Vcbo = 100 V
2. Collector to Emitter Voltage: Vceo = 100 V
3. Emitter to Base Voltage: Vebo = 7 V
4. Collector Current: Ic = 16 A
5. Collector Dissipation: Pd = 200 W
6. Junction Temperature: Tj = 200°C
7. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +200°C
Other data sheets are available within the file: 2N5629, 2N5630, 2N6030