An operational amplifier, often abbreviated as op-amp, is an electronic component that amplifies the difference between two input voltages and produces an output voltage that is much larger than either input. It is widely used in electronic circuits for a variety of applications such as signal amplification, filtering, oscillation, and mathematical operations. The op-amp is a versatile building block for many analog and digital circuits and has become an essential component in modern electronics.
Part Number: JRC4565D
Function: Dual Operational Amplifier
Package: DIP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturer: New Japan Radio
JRC4565D is Dual Operational Amplifier. The NJM4565 is a high-gain, wide-bandwidth, dual low noise operational amplifier capable of driving 20V peak-to-peak into 400Ω loads. The NJM4565 is good characteristics compared to the NJM4560.
1. Operating Voltage : ( ±4V~±18V )
2. Wide Gain Bandwidth Product : ( 4MHz typ. )
3. Slew Rate : ( 4V/μs typ. )
4. Package Outline : DIP8, DMP8, SSOP8, SIP8 SOP8 JEDEC 150mil
5. Bipolar Technology
PACKAGE OUTLINE NJM4565D ( DIP8 ) NJM4565M ( DMP8 ) NJM4565E ( SOP8 ) NJM4565V ( SSOP8 )
1. PIN CONFIGURATION ( Top View ) 18 2A 7 3 B6 45 NJM4565D, NJM4565M, NJM4565E, NJM4565V NJM4565L ( SIP8 ) AB 1 234567 8 NJM4565L PIN FUNCTION 1. A OUTPUT 2. A – INPUT 3. A +INPUT 4. V5. B +INPUT 6. B – INPUT 7. B OUTPUT + 2. EQUIVALENT CIRCUIT ( 1/2 Shown ) V+ – INPUT + INPUT OUTPUT V- Ver.2011-12-12 -1- NJM4565 3. ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS PARAMETER Supply Voltage Differential Input Voltage Input Voltage SYMBOL V+/V- VID VIC Power Dissipation PD Operating Temperature Range Storage Temperature Range Topr Tstg RATINGS ± 18 ± 30 ± 15 ( note ) ( DIP8 ) 500 ( DMP8 ) 300 ( SOP8 ) 300 ( SSOP8 ) 250 ( SIP8 ) 800 -40~+85 -40~+125 ( Ta=25˚C ) UNIT V V V mW ˚C ˚C ( note ) For supply voltage less than ±15V,the absolute maximum input voltage is equal to the supply voltage.
ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
PARAMETER Input Offset Voltage Input Offset Current Input Bias Current Input Resistance Large Signal Voltage Gain Maximum Output Voltage Swing 1 Maximum Output Voltage Swing 2 Input Common Mode Voltage Range Common Mode Rejection Ratio Supply Voltage Rejection Ratio Operating Current Slew Rate Gain Bandwidth Product Equivalent Input Noise Voltage SYMBOL VIO IIO IB RIN AV VOM1 VOM2 VICM CMR SVR ICC SR GB VNI TEST CONDITION […]