What is K3568?
This post explains for a silicon N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) designed for use in high-speed power switching applications.
The Part Number is 2SK3568.
The function of this semiconductor is 500V, 12A, N-Channel MOSFET.
The package is TO-220 type
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
This is 500V, 12A, Silicon N-Channel MOS Type Field Effect Transistor.
1. Can handle high-frequency signals
2. Low conduction losses
3. Can operate at high temperatures
4. High reliability and long lifespan
5. May require heat sinking in high-power applications
6. More expensive than some other types of MOSFETs
7. May be susceptible to damage from electrostatic discharge (ESD)
1. Low drain-source ON-resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.4 Ω (typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance: |Yfs| = 8.5 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current: IDSS = 100 μA (VDS = 500 V)
4. Enhancement mode: Vth = 2.0 to 4.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 500 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 12 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 40 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulator
Preview images :