This post explains for the MOSFET.
The Part Number is J412, 2SJ412.
The function of this semiconductor is P-Channel MOSFET.
Manufacturer: Toshiba Semiconductor
Preview images :
J412 transistor is -100V, -16A, P-Channel MOSFET.
This MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is constructed using a p-type substrate. MOSFETs are electronic devices that are widely used as switches or amplifiers in electronic circuits.
In a P-Channel MOSFET, a thin layer of oxide is grown on the surface of the p-type substrate, and a metal gate is deposited on top of the oxide.
The gate is separated from the substrate by the oxide layer and is electrically insulated from the substrate.
The gate is used to control the flow of current between the source and the drain terminals of the MOSFET.
1. 4-V gate drive
2. Low drain-source ON resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.15 Ω (typ.)
3. High forward transfer admittance: |Yfs| = 7.7 S (typ.)
4. Low leakage current: IDSS = −100 μA (max) (VDS = −100 V)
5. Enhancement mode: Vth = −0.8 to −2.0 V (VDS = −10 V, ID = −1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = – 100 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = – 16 A
4. Drain Power Dissipation: Pd = 60 W (Tc = 25°C)
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. DC-DC Converter
2. Relay Drive and Motor Drive
Posts related to ‘ 2SJ ~ ‘
|2SJ553L-E||P-Channel, 60V, 30A, MOSFET|
|2SJ184||P-Channel, 50V, 0.1A, MOSFET, Transistor|
|2SJ28||P-Channelannel V-fet Transistor ( PDF )|
|2SJ602||2SJ602 MOSFET – 60V, 20A, P-Channel, Transistor ( Datasheet PDF )|
|2SJ334||60V, 30A, P-Channel, MOSFET – Toshiba|
|2SJ189||P-Channel, 30V, 4A, MOSFET, Transistor ( PDF )|
|2SJ506||P-Channel, 30V, 10A, MOSFET, Transistor|
|2SJ180||P-Channel, 30V, 1A, MOSFET, Transistor|