Part Number: IRF530N
Function: 22A, 100V, 0.064 Ohm, N-Channel, Power MOSFET
Package: TO-220AB Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and pinout
The IRF530N is 22A, 100V, 0.064 Ohm, N-Channel, Power MOSFET.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Ultra Low On-Resistance : -rDS(ON)= 0.064Ω, VGS = 10V
2. Simulation Models
(1) Temperature Compensated PSPICE and SABER Electrical Models
(2) Spice and SABER Thermal Impedance Models
3. Peak Current vs Pulse Width Curve
4. UIS Rating Curve
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Drain to Source Voltage : VDSS = 100 V
2. Drain to Gate Voltage (RGS = 20kΩ): VDGR = 100 V
3. Gate to Source Voltage : VGS = ±20 V
4. Drain Current : ID = 22A
5. Power Dissipation: Pd = 85 W