This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: TK20A60U
Marking Number : K20A60U
Function: 600V, 20A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-220 Type
K20A60U is 600V, 20A, Silicon N Channel MOS Type Transistor(Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor).
This is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
When a positive voltage is applied to the gate terminal, it attracts electrons to the channel, creating an inversion layer and allowing current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
1. Low drain-source ON-resistance: RDS (ON) = 0.165 Ω (typ.)
2. High forward transfer admittance: ⎪Yfs⎪ = 12 S (typ.)
3. Low leakage current: IDSS = 100 μA (max) (VDS = 600 V)
4. Enhancement-mode: Vth = 3.0 to 5.0 V (VDS = 10 V, ID = 1 mA)
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 600 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 30 V
3. Drain current: ID = 20 A
4. Drain power dissipation : PD = 45 W
5. Single pulse avalanche energy : Eas = 144 mJ
6. Avalanche curren : Iar = 20 A
7. Repetitive avalanche energy : Ear = 4.5 mJ
8. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
9. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
1. Switching Regulator
K20A60U PDF Datasheet
Posts related to ‘ 600V ‘
|60R580P||600V, N-ch, MOSFET – Magnachip|
|IN5406||3A, 600V, Silicon Rectifier – Won-Top|
|GP20B60PD||Vces=600V, IGBT – IR|
|K30T60||600V, 30A, IGBT – IKW30N60T – Infineon|
|2SK1924||600V, 6A, N-Ch, MOSFET- Sanyo|
|K13A600||600V, MOSFET (Transistor)|
|D1650||600V, 3.5A, NPN Transistor|
|BUH516||1600V, NPN Transistor – ST|
|N1106||FMN-1106S, 600V, 10A, Diode – Sanken|
|C5129||C5129 PDF – Vceo=600V, NPN Transistor, 2SC5129 – Toshiba|